mucky : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of soil) soft and watery
wet mucky lowland
- s dirty and messy; covered with mud or muck
a mucky stable
- While atolls burst with color, these intertidal forests are distinguished by exposed roots, mucky water and clouds of mosquitoes.
- He writes mucky notes to the girl, who despises him, trails her through streets that he leaves mucky now.
- For the past six years the farmers of northern Indiana have met to display the democratic vegetables that grow so lushly on their rich and mucky fields.