- s (of soil) soft and watery
- s having the consistency of dough because of insufficient leavening or improper cooking; it's a doughy mess"
- s slow and apathetic
- The Sun Also Rises: While Hemingway's writing has acquired only a few affectations, his interests appear to have grown soggy with much sitting around sloppy cafe tables in the so .
- After Katrina, a series of investigations ripped the Corps for building flimsy floodwalls in soggy soils, based on wildly flawed analysesand shoddy engineering was only one way .
- As Mondale waded about soggy New Jersey, his campaign won the backing of two Governors (Mark White of Texas and William Sheffield of Alaska), nine uncommitted delegates in .
News & Articles
- Sunny Summer to Soggy Spring Weather
The sunny and pleasant weather we enjoyed over the weekend and today, will turn soggy and much cooler tomorrow and Wednesday. In fact, highs will average 10 to 15 degrees below normal. Though the rain chance will be highest by nightfall Tuesday…into the overnight hours and morning Wednesday…showers will linger most of the day.
June 18, 2013 - NewsWatch 12 Medford - Klamath Falls
- Early morning water line break closes Pearl City street
A soggy morning for Pearl City residents and a busy start for Board of Water Supply (BWS) crews after a service line break in Pearl City will require repairs lasting most of Monday. The 1.5 inch service lateral break was reported around 1 a.m. Monday near the corner of Noelani and Ho'olaulea Streets. Initially seven customers were without water service, with pressure to most of those homes being ...
June 18, 2013 - KITV Honolulu
- Allendale residents waiting for city to assess damage after large water main breaks
Flies, soggy clothes, and muddy floors are just some of the remnants of Saturday's water main break in the allendale neighborhood.
June 17, 2013 - KTAL Shreveport
- Dennis Erickson in SportingNews.com
Well, I think with your speed, I was hoping rain, a soggy field,Erickson answered. "That's not there. We're going to throw it every down."
- Johnny Rotten in Malaysia Star
That really is a reformation isn't it? But honestly that's like soggy old dead carcasses,Johnny Rotten said. "You know listening to Stink try to squeak through Roxanne one more time that's not fun."
- Garrett Gomez in International Herald Tribune
The track is soggy all over, but at the three-eighths pole, it seemed a little deeper and she got off the bridle with me, so I really had to work on her to get her to running again,Gomez said. "She was able to wear them down, but I know...