- v cause to feel relaxed
- s not placed under psychological stress
the campaign would not leave party loyalties unstrained
- s not resulting from undue effort; not forced
his playing is facile and unstrained
- It also helps that screenwriter Dean Craig's inventions have a certain unstrained serenity in their development.
- The voice itself is still pinched, but it has a brassy, unstrained quality that suits his lighthearted material perfectly.
- John Updike, who writes both poetry and novels, is at his best in the short story, where his mastery of the artistic ecology to which he was born is unstrained by the demands of .
- Stephen Chow in Xinhua
I have been a Dragonball fan for a long time,Stephen Chow told a reporter with the Oriental Morning Post, "the airy and unstrained story leaves much room for creation."