- v cause to become undone
- v become undone or untied
The shoelaces unfastened
- a not closed or secured
the car door was unfastened
- a affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed
- a not buttoned
- a not tied
- Members of the recovery team raced to the apparently undamaged Soyuz 11, unfastened the hatch and swung it open to assist Cosmonauts Georgy Dobrovolsky, Vladislav Volkov and .
- You can't go to battle with your armor unfastened because sooner or later you're going to pick up an arrow from somewhere.
- Few minutes later Electrician Elliott unfastened the head electrode.
News & Articles
- Man dies in Baylor stadium construction accident
A Baylor University stadium construction worker was killed and a co-worker was treated for hypothermia after an accident that plunged both into the Brazos River. They were pulled into the water when some construction equipment they were harnessed to fell from a floating dock. Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton says one man unfastened his safety harness and made it to the surface. Divers found the body of ...
Jan. 29, 2014 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports