- n informal terms for clothing
- v provide with clothes or put clothes on
- Most married women don't go for the flashy gigolos who haunt karaoke parlors in their black-leather togs.
- Last year Americans spent $100 million on tennis balls, $200 million on togs, $230 million on new racquets, stringing, etc.
- And if the emphasis on speed and stylishness means Topshop's togs are a bit more expensive, then so be it.
News & Articles
- Tony Awards: 'Cinderella' costume designer shares his inspiration
When Cinderella transforms from brown workaday togs to the most exquisite ball gown, the audience at the Broadway Theatre bursts into applause.When the town eccentric, outfitted in rags, bursts forth as the perfect fairy godmother, like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis, the crowd taking in "Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella" gasps.These costumes, which seem to transform before our eyes ...
June 9, 2013 - Zap2It
- Terry Wogan in 24dash (press release)
Speaking on the occasion of his last visit to the University, Sir Terry said: "What is memorable about Leicester is the kind of welcome you get from the University for the TOGs. That is why they keep coming back. I would like to have been a student...
- Nigel Adkins in SkySports
It will be very much a case of horses for courses,said Adkins. "There are all sorts of things we will look at. Togs has been bombing forward really well, but, if anything, taking up some of the space that strikers Paul Hayes and Gary...