- v give testimony in a court of law
- v provide evidence for
- Will Clinton be brought in to testify about the pardon? It doesn't look like it.
- PTI has learned that two junior Republican members of the Senate committee investigating Whitewater plan to call for Hillary Rodham Clinton to testify before the panel.
- Another possible tactic: Put McVeigh, who did not testify during the trial, on the stand to appeal for mercy.
News & Articles
- Kentucky Court Says Lesbian Must Testify Against Partner
A Kentucky court is trying to force a lesbian woman to testify against her partner. Prosecutors say that Geneva Case, who allegedly heard her partner Bobbie Joe Clary admit to murdering a man, must testify against her in court.
June 16, 2013 - Gayapolis
- Penn St. fallout lingers year after Sandusky trial
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) -- In the year since eight young men took the stand to testify they were sexually abused by former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, the scandal has played out in the courts, in the halls of the university and in continuing debate about how it was handled and what it meant.
June 16, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Man refuses to testify against girlfriend who allegedly shot him
NEW YORK, June 13 (UPI) -- A New York man whose girlfriend allegedly shot him in the head during an argument said he loves the woman too much to testify against her.
June 13, 2013 - UPI