think about :
- v have on one's mind, think about actively
- v take into consideration, have in view
News & Articles
- Think Twice Before Investing in Bitcoins
The more I think about the Bitcoin phenomenon, the more intrigued I am. The creators of the Bitcoin have established a new, virtual currency that's internationally accepted. Additionally, we now have legitimate and seasoned technology investors who are investing in Bitcoin startups. This fact alone makes me take the idea of a virtual currency more seriously.
June 20, 2013 - E-Commerce Times
- Sangre Chronicle > Opinion > Editorials > Editorial: New graduates need to live their own way
When you really think about it, it’s strange that a distinguished educator told a group of teenagers last week that they control her future.
June 20, 2013 - Sangre de Christo Chronicle
- Dan Harmon Is Sorry for 'Saying Things' and Not 'Thinking About Other People'
Dan Harmon feels really bad about the terrible things he said yesterday about the Community season he wasn't in charge of because, you know, he got fired, and he's sorry because he didn't think about other people first, which doesn't make a lot of sense considering pretty much the entire TV world listens to the drip of his every word. ...
June 18, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News