- v move or stir about violently
- v move like a flail; thresh about
- v beat the seeds out of a grain
- v give a thrashing to; beat hard
- There's no public right to know here, which is the usual thresh hold in publish-don't publish questions.
- There was something in their deep-mouthed slurring of the dialect, and the thresh-thresh of their hobnailed pit-boots as they trailed home in gangs on the asphalt from work, that .
- Fortnight ago it caught up with the sensationally successful market in small combines (which harvest and thresh crops in a single operation as they move through fields) by .
News & Articles
- College news July 2
The following local students recently were initiated into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi.Rosemarie Thresh of Chittenango Sarah Segal of Oneida Anne Eichenlaub of Sherrill Michael Vecchio of Chittenango
July 2, 2013 - The Oneida Daily Dispatch
- Dilip Vengsarkar in Hindu
Definitely, the thresh-hold has reduced. No question about it. There are many players like S Badrinath and Suresh Raina who are performing with the India 'A' side. These guys are waiting for their chance and you cannot ignore them,Vengsarkar...
- Juan Ponce Enrile in Philippine Star
That's why we need to thresh these things out,Enrile added.
- Mar Roxas in GMA news.tv
We will finish it before Christmas. If we will be able to approve it on third reading next week, the bicameral committee still has 10 days or two weeks to thresh out differences in both versions,Roxas said.