- n shedding tears
- v separate or cause to separate abruptly
- v to separate or be separated by force
- v move quickly and violently
- v strip of feathers
- v fill with tears or shed tears
Her eyes were tearing
- s marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
in a tearing rage
- The tearing down of the wall was a dramatic, unplanned historical triumph that closed the book on an era.
- Simply tearing down Norris Hall, where most of the murders occurred, wasn't practical: It would have been a costly endeavor, and the building houses several high-tech labs and .
- A PTI special report on the bloody civil war that is tearing the Himalayan kingdom apart.
News & Articles
- Seizing the Opportunity: Former WIU guard Clark lands pro deal
Ceola Clark refuses to allow a knee injury end his professional basketball aspirations. Three months after tearing his ACL during the Summit League Tournament semifinals the former Western Illinois guard has signed a contract to play overseas in Kosovo.
June 22, 2013 - WGEM Quincy
- Iraq, Lebanon alarmed at spreading Syria war
By Samia Nakhoul and Dominic Evans BAGHDAD/BEIRUT (Reuters) - Neighboring Iraq warned that Syria's civil war is tearing the Middle East apart and Lebanon's president urged his country's Hezbollah movement on Thursday to pull its fighters out of the conflict. After two years of fighting that has killed more than 93,000 people, Syria's turmoil is dragging its neighbors into a deadly confrontation ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Military plans would put women in most combat jobs
BY LOLITA C. BALDOR The Associated Press WASHINGTON Military leaders are ready to begin tearing down the remaining walls that have prevented women from holding thousands of combat and special operations jobs near the front lines. Under details of the plans obtained by The Associated Press, women could start training as Army Rangers by mid-2015 and as Navy SEALs a year later. read more
June 21, 2013 - The Times Record
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
I was convinced that the American people were tired of the politics that's all about tearing each other down. The American people were tired of spin and PR, they wanted straight talk and honesty from their elected officials,Obama said at a...
- Billy Joel in International Herald Tribune
They're gonna be tearing this place down, but I wanna thank you ...... for letting me do the best job in the world,Joel told the crowd at the New York Mets' home field, which is to be razed after the baseball season to make way for a new...