- v form into subdivisions
The cells subdivided
- v divide into smaller and smaller pieces
This apartment cannot be subdivided any further!
- The combination of ever more sophisticated public opinion sampling techniques and the increasing use of powerful computers to parse and subdivide the American people according to .
- The agency also mapped, surveyed, and purchased the 10-acre downtown area in order to subdivide the land and sell each lot to 51 individual owners.
- This is biology spilled down a slippery slope; the arguments divide and subdivide and seemed to promise only injury to a rookie President not known for taking on the hardest moral .
News & Articles
- Leroy Township residents seeking more time to comply with zoning change
People with property along the eastern third of Leroy Township have until Jan. 10 to subdivide their property into lots smaller than 3 acres.
June 11, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Seven-lot development proposed in Andover
A plan to subdivide and develop about 12 acres of land along River Road is coming before the Planning Board next week. Mesiti Development, based out of North Andover, is seeking to build Ferry Crossing in the area of 289 River Road. Once completed, t
June 10, 2013 - The Eagle-Tribune
- Action 9: Surveyor fails to subdivide lot
A woman paid a local surveyor hundreds of dollars to subdivide her parents' family lot. After months with no answer or work done she became fed up. Iris Stafford has plans to fix up her parents crumbling old house. "The foundation is gone in the living room and dining room from the water damage," said Stafford. To start renovations the house has to be in her name. So last summer she and her ...
June 5, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- Ron Walker in The Australian
We bought this land eight years ago and they were talking about it then. It won't be a problem for us -- we'll probably miss the peace and quiet that we've got now, but it should mean that we can subdivide our land as well,Mr Walker said.