- v engrave by means of dots and flicks
- v make by small short touches that together produce an even or softly graded shadow, as in paint or ink
- v apply (paint) in small dots or strokes
- v produce a mottled effect
The sunlight stippled the trees
- For jaded music lovers, looking for relief from the cultivated festivals that stipple the map of Europe, the Swiss National Yodel Festival last week was just the right rustic .
- A new method of stipple engraving had made possible excellent prints in color.
- They were achieved with a meticulousness that required as many as 50 sittings for a portrait, demanded thousands of stipple or hatch brush strokes so infinitesimal that they can .
News & Articles
- Stipple Partners With Getty Images to Drive New Revenue for Brands and Publishers
Stipple, the leader in image-based advertising and e-commerce, has partnered with Getty Images, the leading creator and distributor of digital media worldwide, to help advertisers better reach their image ...
July 31, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Stipple Partners With Getty Images For Smarter In-Image Advertising
Stipple is announcing a partnership with Getty Images that integrates Stipple's technology for in-image advertising with Getty's library of photos. Technically, there was nothing before that stopped someone who published Getty's photos from including Stipple ads inside those photos. However, the new integration should make those campaigns more effective, particularly by tapping into the Getty ...
July 31, 2013 - TechCrunch