- s apt to speak irritably
- s smart and fashionable
- s pleasantly cold and invigorating
- s marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- s quick and energetic
a snappy pace
- Directed by Christian Nyby, The Thing has the hallmarks of movies by producer Howard Hawks: taut, snappy camaraderie and a preference for men of action over men of thought.
- A couple of attractive actors, a goofy, but not entirely implausible, premise, a modicum of snappy dialogue, the navigation of a handful of embarrassing situations, before the .
- A gregarious man who likes to flaunt his snappy countryand often barnyardsense of humor, Butz, 67, wandered over to make idle conversation, after Knapp had warned him that .
News & Articles
- The problem with adaptations
Quintessence Theater stages a snappy Misanthrope adaptation, full of sexual intrigue and hypocritical starlets. But it forces the question of why we adapt if we love the originals?
June 11, 2013 - Philly.com
- Man of Steel: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams Soar at NYC Premiere as Superman Sequel Gets the Green Light
He's able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...and look pretty snappy on the red carpet, too. Superman incarnate Henry Cavill hit up the world premiere of Man of Steel Monday...
June 11, 2013 - E! Online
- New Music: Kelly Rowland Feat. Wiz Khalifa 'Gone'
Kelly Rowland knows her worth. That's not up for debate. Today, the “Motivation” singer drops her new track, “Gone,” featuring Taylor Gang’s own Wiz Khalifa. On this snappy, upbeat track, produced by Harmony. Rowland “shows you than rather tells you” by mixing her smooth vocals along with Wiz’s charismatic and clever lyrics. The track was inspired by Joni Mitchell’s “Big Yellow Taxi” and Janet ...
June 10, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- John McCain in San Francisco Chronicle
From the sneakers,McCain told psychology professor Brent Igo, "you're not a snappy dresser."
- White in Toronto Star
I made it through the round and that's all I can ask for is to make it through the rounds,said Whyte. "I didn't feel as poppy or snappy as I would have liked to but again making it through the rounds I am not going to ask for anything...
- Barack Obama in CBS News
I told my staff that, in those kinds of situations, we should just show some restraint and refrain from some of the snappy comebacks,Obama said.