- s a sharp biting taste
a nippy cheese
- s pleasantly cold and invigorating
a nippy fall day
- She was the mistress of a wacky mnage that included even more animals than childrenBrumus, the huge Newfoundland of nippy disposition, the wandering armadillo that broke .
- Obama in Council Bluffs: 'It's getting nippy, it's starting to get close and some of you are starting to make up your mind.
- But if he was a bizarre, loosely clad foreigner, the nippy said: "Si Sinjoro, vian ordenon, mi petas, Sinjoro.
News & Articles
- Residents cruise in cars with personalities to match
Berwyn's Cruise Nite brought out car lovers of all ages despite the nippy temperature June 3. The event, held in the Historic Depot District, drew cars of all ages, from antiques to the muscle cars of the late 1960's.
June 13, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- Barack Obama in Leading The Charge
It's getting nippy, it's starting to get close and some of you are starting to make up your mind,said Obama.
- Wasim Akram in AFP
I am also impressed with the talent of Mohammad Aamir who is nippy and can swing the ball both ways. He could be a revelation in the event,said Wasim of the 17-year-old rookie left-armer included in the 15-man squad. "But batting can let...
- Irene van Dyk in Stuff.co.nz
It's actually a beautiful day. It's really sunny, though it's a bit nippy,van Dyk said. "It's pretty cool here. All the flags are hanging, the balloons are going, the posters are made - it's incredible. Southland definitely knows how to...