natty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- The man with the flat hat and the dead pan has a night job as a movie theater projectionist but daydreams about becoming a famous (and natty) master detective.
- He is a stolid former city planner from Salt Lake City whose only extravagance seems to be his natty suits and monogrammed shirts.
- Wearing a natty blue suit, Falwell, 54, plunged down the "Killer Typhoon" water slide at PTL's Heritage USA amusement park.
- Nitin Sawhney in The Cornishman
I talked to each of the collaborators on this album for quite a while about what they felt about London,Sawhney added. "Natty was in Tavistock Square on 7/7 when the bus exploded in front of him and by a bizarre coincidence, two weeks...
- Hardy Amies in guardian.co.uk
Hardy says: "You should always try and buy, or get given, the most expensive belt possible ...... It should preferably be the same colour as your shoes: and, if you are very natty, it could be in the same leather as your wrist strap."
- Mutabaruka in Jamaica Observer
It is a great thing that a big-lip, black, picky picky natty head woman should a win a beauty contest,said Mutabaruka, the outspoken dub poet and entertainer. "So, it jus' show a level of change weh a tek place inna di mind and...