jaunty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
a jaunty red hat
- s having a cheerful, lively, and self-confident air
walked with a jaunty step
a jaunty optimist
- For a tight and jaunty summary of the week's best blog posts and news articles, visit the Rojo Blog.
- Her ready smile and jaunty manner mask a fierce will to win.
- Quick as a face slap, David and the audience are in a strange new world containing refugee robots with half-faces and a jaunty "love mecha" named Gigolo Joe (Law).
News & Articles
- Dancing with the stars overhead
“Let’s get this party started,” said a little girl dressed to dance in a splashy striped T-shirt and jaunty pink sequined cap.
June 11, 2013 - Payson Roundup
- Carrie Meek in San Diego Union Tribune
Former Rep. Carrie Meek said Kerry is "fighting against liars and demons. ...... He challenges the man who walks with a jaunty step."
- Mark Shuttleworth in CNET News
As we approach the launch of Ubuntu 8.10, it's time to create space for future plans......(Jaunty) will be the focus of our efforts from November through to April next year,the project's founder and patron, Mark Shuttleworth, wrote in an...
- Adam Nagourney in Yahoo! News
The New York Times' Adam Nagourney praised Huckabee's "easy-going, self-effacing, jaunty style" as his chief political asset.