- n a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- n a document that can be rolled up (as for storage)
- v move through text or graphics in order to display parts that do not fit on the screen
- The scroll, with its 114 drawings, is a pattern book from the workshop of a master builder who worked in Persia during the late 15th or 16th century.
- In 1954 Israel bought the seventh scroll (and three others) from Jerusalem's Syrian Metropolitan Mar Athanasius Samuel, and experts at Hebrew University tackled the problem of .
- Click on the View menu in IE and scroll down to Text Zoom.
News & Articles
- Open Newsroom: Join our 4 p.m. online news meeting, LIVE!
These are the stories we are working on right now. If you have information or suggestions to contribute to our reporting on these stories, please contact the reporter listed with the story. Scroll down to chat with New Haven Register editors and reporters directly during our live daily story meeting at 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
June 17, 2013 - New Haven Register
- Risen from the ashes
(Scroll down for a video tour of the new building)
June 15, 2013 - Albany Democrat-Herald
- ‘Rio 2096? Leads 2013 Annecy International Film Festival Awards
The annual animation festival awarded Best Feature to Luiz Bolognesi’s Rio 2096: A Story Of Love And Fury on Saturday at the close of its 2013 edition, where 236 films screened in competition. US filmmaker Daniel Sousa’s Sundance short Feral took home three honors; scroll down for the full list of Annecy winners. Best Feature Uma Historia de Amor e Furia ( Rio 2096: A Story of Love and Fury ...
June 15, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Hu Jintao in Xinhua
Like a scroll of vivid historic scenes, these photos showcase significant progress in the 30 years of Sino-US relations and inspire us,Chinese President Hu Jintao said in a congratulatory message.
- Eric Tillman in Winnipeg Free Press
Candidly, I think that was the biggest accomplishment,Tillman said of the Riders being able to overcome the injury bug. "It wasn't a list of injuries, it was a scroll."
- Jeff Bezos in BBC News
You never have to pan, you never have to zoom, you never have to scroll. You just read,Amazon's chief executive Jeff Bezos said at the New York launch.