- n sharp piercing cry
her screaming attracted the neighbors
- n a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
he heard the scream of the brakes
- n a joke that seems extremely funny
- v utter a sudden loud cry
- v utter or declare in a very loud voice
- v make a loud, piercing sound
Fighter planes are screaming through the skies
- The scream is one of the indigenous sounds of city life, like an automobile alarm that whoops and heaves, then stops, leaving the question hanging like a hawk as to whether a car .
- In space, no one can hear you scream.
- Roller coasters are supposed to scare you, make you scream and maybe leave your stomach 300 ft.
News & Articles
- Busch Gardens: Howl-O-Scream tickets now on sale
Tickets are now on sale for Busch Gardens' Howl-O-Scream, the Tampa theme park's after-hours, extra-ticket Halloween event.
June 13, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- Ice cream run coming to Michiana
I scream, you scream, we all ride motorcycles for ice cream. Calling all bikers, the annual ice cream run takes place this Saturday. It's for a great cause, all proceeds go to the Children's Miracle
June 13, 2013 - FOX 28 South Bend
- DJ Scream Says 'Long Live The Hustle' Still In The Works
He's six foot eight, but he don't play ball. MMG's DJ Scream sat down at the mike with Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club." He talked with the clan -- Angela Yee, Charlamagne Tha God and DJ Envy -- about his long-awaited album Long Live The Hustle and being approached to do Love & Hip Hop Atlanta . Scream says his LP is taking a while to hit the streets because he's waiting on verses. He ...
June 9, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Bernard Pollard in FOXNews
He was in a lot of pain,Pollard said. "When you hear a scream, you know that."
- Uri Geller in MTV.com
Geller, a performer who claims to have psychic abilities, said he often had to "shout at Michael, to scream at Michael" when he sought to confiscate the singer's stash of medication during Jackson's travels in England.
- Frances Crook in FOX Toledo
Director Frances Crook said: "When men, women and children in jail cut themselves and otherwise assault their own bodies, it is not a cry for help. It is a scream. This shocking rise in self-injury is far above what might be expected as we lock up...