- n a joke that seems extremely funny
- v impress greatly
The speaker wowed the audience
- His ability to wow the front-row crowd with a heady blend of street style and historical reverence is unparalleled.
- Edwin Jackson in The Canadian Press
It was definitely a great feeling, especially after those first few innings. ...... After the fifth I looked up and said 'Wow' there's no hits.'Jackson said.
- Venus Williams in National Post
I don't know what to think of that. It's amazing. Wow. It's longer than a marathon,she said. "I don't think I'd move. I think if you moved, you lose your seat."
- Justin Timberlake in Times of India
Replying to the question, Timberlake said: "I don't know, to be honest with you. I haven't spoken to her in years. I mean, there's no ill will - I have nothing but love for her. It's funny because we dated each other at a time ...... wow, I haven't...