- v teach new skills
We must retrain the linguists who cannot find employment
- v train again
He is retraining to become an IT worker
- I'll create Pell Grants that people can use to retrain and attend college while working.
- To retrain and educate displaced workers for jobs in the information economy and the "green revolution.
- Democratic Senator Bob Casey of Pennsylvania is pushing for a new law that aims to pay community colleges nationwide $1,000 per student to retrain laid-off workers.
News & Articles
- Computer games helping people beat schizophrenia
A new study is trying to "change the game" on mental illness by using video games to help people with schizophrenia. The idea is to retrain their brains to help them sharpen their memory and attention skills.
June 12, 2013 - News 12 Augusta
- Jos. A. Bank and JC Penney: When Retailers Try to ‘Retrain the Customer’
Retailers love the idea that consumers can be trained to view certain price points and markdowns as terrific deals. Just tweak the prices and wait for shoppers to bite. And when consumers get to the point that they can see through the manipulative promotions? Then it’s time to retrain them. Menswear specialist Jos. A. Bank has enjoyed strong sales and rapid expansion in the post-recession era ...
June 11, 2013 - It's Your Money
- Retool, refresh or retrain: NOC starting new initiative for students over age 50
ENID, Okla. — Northern Oklahoma College is starting a new initiative for students over 50, looking to retool, refresh or retrain.
June 8, 2013 - The Enid News & Eagle
- Barack Obama in Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
When I'm president we'll give you training before you lose your job if there's a good chance it will get shipped overseas,said Obama. "We'll give you an education account that you can use to retrain."
- Jimmie Johnson in Houston Chronicle
It's been tough for him, and it's been a huge, huge challenge for him,Johnson said. "But more importantly the go-to moves that we've always had with the old car do not work with the COT. And to kind of retrain (Chad's) brain and look at...
- John McCain in FOXNews
But we've got to retrain and educate workers to take advantage of that opportunity,McCain said.