- v have a reunion; unite again
- v unify again, as of a country
- Beijing apparently fears that if North and South Korea were ever to reunite, these Koreans might try to secede from China, reclaiming Koguryo as part of Korea.
- Many argued his arrest was necessary if the country was to reunite in peace.
- Seven years after their last album, the Pumpkins (well, two of them, singer Billy Corgan and drummer Jimmy Chamberlin) reunite and rehash.
- Barry Diller in MarketWatch (press release)
It was less than two months ago that Ticketmaster ended its 10-year partnership with Live Nation, and I'm extremely glad we could reunite with this combination,Chairman of Ticketmaster Entertainment Barry Diller said.
- Clive Stafford Smith in guardian.co.uk
Clive Stafford Smith, Reprieve's legal director, said: "They choose ships to try to keep their misconduct as far as possible from the prying eyes of the media and lawyers. We will eventually reunite these ghost prisoners with their legal rights. By...
- Salam Fayyad in International Herald Tribune
Fayyad said Saturday he submitted his resignation to Abbas to "support the efforts being exerted to form a national consensus government that would reunite the homeland."