- v unify again, as of a country
Will Korea reunify?
- That simple sentiment revulsion about the Wall and all it represented proved powerful enough to reunify Niebank's fractured nation.
- Kohl, who was revered in Germany for helping reunify the country, is currently the focus of an investigation by the Bonn prosecutor's office on criminal charges of breach of trust .
- Goal for number of children to reunify: 600 You can help identify and reunite children with their families.
- Ferenc Gyurcsany in domain-B
In the beginning of the nineties we reunified Europe, now the challenge is whether we will be able to reunify Europe financially,Gyurcsany told reporters.
- Demetris Christofias in Sydney Morning Herald
We have a vision, we have a history of struggle and contact with the people in our efforts to reunify our country without foreign troops,Christofias said after he and his wife, Elsie, cast their votes.
- Omar al-Bashir in AFP
We want to reunify the people of Darfur and we call on all our sons and brothers who bear arms to put them down,Beshir said on his second visit to Darfur since the warrant was issued.