- v visit again
We revisited Rome after 25 years
- Pavanelli says that this episode prompted her to revisit John Paul's death.
- And you consciously revisit it several times in the course of your waking day.
- Fans and producers seemed content to leave the show consigned to memory, like a favorite family vacation spot that youre afraid to revisit because it may have gone to pot.
- Joe Biden in Foreign Policy
The last few years have seen a dangerous drift in relations between Russia and the members of our alliance,Biden said, referring to NATO. "It is time -- to paraphrase President Obama -- it's time to press the reset button and to revisit...
- Robert Gates in USA Today
At the same time, Gates said that "American patience is limited, and obviously if the Iraqis fail to maintain their commitments, we'll have to revisit our strategy."
- Roger Goodell in Boston Globe (registration)
I still reserve my right, and I have notified the Patriots, that if there is information that I have not been made aware of or is inconsistent with what I've been told, I will revisit that case,said Goodell.