- v make a logical or causal connection
I cannot relate these events at all
- v be relevant to
- v give an account of
The witness related the events
- v be in a relationship with
How are these two observations related?
- v have or establish a relationship to
She relates well to her peers
- However disparities between agrarian and industrialized economies and how they can relate and balance each other has its roots in the theories of economist William Arthur Lewis.
- Studies have shows that kids who have spent time abroad are more likely to go to college, to relate to one another despite the influences of vastly differing cultures, and to .
- That's another way that I relate to Riel.
- Miley Cyrus in Washington Post
I've always been lucky to play parts that relate to me, and this doesn't at all,Cyrus said. "I have my issues, but not as bad as this chick. So I'm happy to play someone that's just kind of out there and not someone that I'm like."
- Bud Selig in International Herald Tribune
It is important to remember that these recent revelations relate to pre-program activity,Selig said. "Under our current drug program, if you are caught using steroids and/or amphetamines, you will be punished. Since 2005, every player who...
- Robbie Bach in EnterpriseNetworkingPlanet
(The same mouths, mind you, that said: "We built KIN for people who live to be connected, share, express and relate to their friends and family. This social generation wants and needs more from their phone. KIN is the one place to get the stuff you...