- v make a record of; set down in permanent form
- v register electronically
They recorded her singing
- v indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- v be aware of
- v be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- a set down or registered in a permanent form especially on film or tape for reproduction
- s (of securities) having the owner's name entered in a register
recorded holders of a stock
- So I went into the studio on Thursday and recorded three songs.
- Many a recording man retorts that if recorded Jack Bennys, Charlie McCarthys and other big-name shows were centrally recorded and delivered to individual broadcasters for local .
- BILL CLINTON, On why he started his infamous affair with Monica Lewinsky, a statement made on a series of interview tapes recorded during Clinton's presidency that are the basis of .
- Guy Hands in USA Today
We have spent a long time looking intensely at EMI and the problems faced by its Recorded Music division which, like the rest of the music industry, has been struggling to respond to the challenges posed by a digital environment,said Hands,...
- John Prescott in guardian.co.uk
Mr Prescott yesterday said the "manner was quite deplorable really. To get the kind of recorded messages coming out is totally unacceptable and I think whoever is involved and responsible for it should be ashamed of themselves."
- Glenn Stevens in The Australian
In keeping the official cash rate at 7.25 per cent, Reserve Bank governor Glenn Stevens on Tuesday said: "Indicators of household spending have recorded subdued outcomes over recent months, and credit expansion to both households and businesses has...