proh tooh buh ruhns
- n something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
the occipital protuberance was well developed
- n the condition of being protuberant; the condition of bulging out
the protuberance of his belly
- Sitting in his office in city hall, a postmodernist protuberance on the River Thames opposite the Tower of London, Ken Livingstone is entitled to a laugh at the expense of his many .
- For a fortnight a snow-crowned protuberance of the earth in mid-Pacific rumbled and smoked and discharged flaming dragons of molten lava to writhe down and be drowned with .
- Most of the debris came from a nettlesome area of the tank known as the protuberance air load (PAL) ramp, a ridge designed to minimize turbulence around cables and fuel lines.