- n fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
- v bring forth or yield
The tree would not produce fruit
- v create or manufacture a man-made product
We produce more cars than we can sell
- v cause to happen, occur or exist
This procedure produces a curious effect
These chemicals produce a noxious vapor
- v bring out for display
The proud father produced many pictures of his baby
- v cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
The Bordeaux region produces great red wines
They produce good ham in Parma
- v bring onto the market or release
produce a movie
produce a new play
- v come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- Instead, they produce commodity crops like corn and soybeans for sale to food processors.
- A diet high in produce is commendable enough, but organic produce? That's a double dose of virtue.
- Most cats produce a protein in their saliva that can trigger an allergic reaction in humans; some breeds, like the Siamese, produce less of it than others.
News & Articles
- California produce company recalls chicken salad
A Northern California produce company says it's recalling its chicken salad because the product label fails to disclose one of the dressing's ingredients. Tracy-based Taylor Farms Pacific said Wednesday ...
June 13, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Tracy produce company recalls chicken salad
TRACY -- A Northern California produce company says it's recalling its chicken salad because the product label fails to disclose one of the dressing's ingredients.
June 13, 2013 - Contra Costa Times
- Produce Safety Researchers Awarded
GAINESVILLE, Fla., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ABC Research Laboratories has awarded travel grants to three up-and-coming scientists to attend the Center for Produce Safety Produce Research Symposium. ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance