- v make or cause to be or to become
create a furor
- v bring into existence
The company was created 25 years ago
He created a new movement in painting
- v pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity
- v invest with a new title, office, or rank
- v create by artistic means
create a poem
Schoenberg created twelve-tone music
Picasso created Cubism
- v create or manufacture a man-made product
- Can you create child prodigies, or are they simply miracles of nature? PTI's Andrew marshall hangs out with superkids and scientists in search of some answers.
- Politicians promise to create millions of green-collar jobs for Americans.
- From Hoefler Type Foundry, their studio in Manhattan's SoHo district, the duo (they're both 29 years old and began designing in their teens) create fonts that stand out with the .
News & Articles
- Microsoft, Best Buy Partner To Create Windows Store Only At Best Buy
Microsoft, Best Buy Partner To Create Windows Store Only At Best Buy
June 14, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Center for Responsible Enterprise and Trade (CREATe.org) Appoints Craig Moss as Chief Operating Officer
Expert on sustainable supply chains to oversee CREATe Leading Practices, a comprehensive program helping companies address IP protection and Anti-Corruption WASHINGTON, D.C., March 5, 2013 - The Center ...
June 13, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Quick Tip: Create professional looking graphics with Art Text
Create professional looking, high quality graphic headings, logos, icons, and buttons in Windows 8.
June 12, 2013 - TechRepublic
- Steve Jobs in BBC News
In a statement at the time, Apple's chief executive Steve Jobs said: "We can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it. We think competition is healthy, but competitors should create their own...
- Barack Obama in CNN International
I want to thank the Democrats and Republicans in Congress who came together around a hard-fought compromise that will save or create more than 3.5 million jobs and get our economy back on track,Obama said in a statement.
- Ben Bernanke in Wall Street Journal
I don't see any reason to destroy the franchise value or to create the huge legal uncertainties of trying to formally nationalize a bank when that just isn't necessary,Mr. Bernanke told the Senate Banking Committee.