nuzzle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- v rub noses
- v dig out with the snout
the pig nuzzled the truffle
- First, she seemed to have violated some unspoken rule we have about fertility treatments, the miracle technologies that nuzzle up against so many ethical lines.
- And few nooks to nuzzle in.
- But these people do not nuzzle and push to catch a glimpse of him when he appears in public as they do to see Babe Ruth, Jack Dempsey, William Tatem Tilden II or Robert Tyre .
- Alice Denham in New York Post
In "Sleeping With Bad Boys," Denham writes that Dean was a "tender and considerate lover" who instantly fixated on her size 36-DD breasts: "You're so huge for a small girl," he said. "Jimmy was at - - man, and he loved to nuzzle...
- Steve Irwin in China Daily
I will never forget Rupert the bear's face trying to nuzzle me from his enclosure,said Irwin in an exclusive interview with China Daily.