- n a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- v move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
The children snuggled into their sleeping bags
- v position comfortably
- Early clips showed their mother, Kika, nursing the pups, who snuggle together in a doggy bed but have access to a larger play area.
- Munching grapes and dates, we snuggle on exquisitely embroidered pillows by the bay windows of the Lake Palace Hotel's Sarva Ritu Suite.
- McCain was correct when he argued that Obama's aversion to drama led him to snuggle a bit too close to the Democratic Party's orthodoxy.
News & Articles
- Climbing out of the darkness
Most mornings when I awake, our household is already up and bustling; the big kids are up, dressed and already in from feeding their pets. I walk downstairs, give them each a kiss and snuggle, put the coffee on and start to make breakfast. As we enjoy our meals together, we chat about the day ahead. Then the baby wakes up, demanding breakfast too.
June 12, 2013 - Buffalo Bulletin
- Just Friends? Alexander Skarsgard Cuddles Ellen Page During The East Promotions
Alexander Skarsgard shared a snuggle with his The East costar Ellen Page on Saturday. Their director, Zal Batmanglij, tweeted a photo of the onscreen couple nuzzling each other and wrote, "This reminds me of shooting. When we'd lie on the grass listening to Toby [Kebbell] practice Rostam's piano piece." Ellen joked about the photo on her Twitter, calling it a "Canadian tuxedo party" because of ...
June 10, 2013 - PopSugar
- You're Invited to the Summer of Sports Direct
LONDON, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- We all know during the winter months exercise and healthy eating can take a step back. The nights are longer and it's colder - all you want to do is snuggle up inside, ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance