- n a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- v move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
We cuddled against each other to keep warm
- v hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth
I cuddled the baby
- The shirt then re-creates that person's distinctive cuddle, replicating his or her warmth, pressure, duration and even heartbeat.
- At least that seemed as far as boy-meets-boy comedies could go, until Superbad 's cuddle-up scene.
- Apparently, even the world's largest primates like the occasional cuddle.
News & Articles
- Pets of the Week: Sparkles
Sparkles is The Daily Sentinel's Cat of the week from the Nacogdoches Animal Shelter. He is a very sweet 2-year-old Calico. Sparkles is litter box trained and great cuddle buddy. He is looking for a loving family to take him home. For more information on animals up for adoption, stop by or contact the Nacogdoches Animal Control and Shelter, 3211 S.W. Stallings Dr. #(936)560-5011
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- Mellow Max seeks a second chance
This boy is one extreme purr machine.Max is a 5-year-old, black-and-white Persian cross who is neutered and up to date on shots.He is a laid-back fellow who would prefer to cuddle on your lap as he gazes up and mesmerizes you with his beautiful, large yellow eyes.Max was surrendered when his elderly...
June 9, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Photos: Insane Clown Posse Hanging Out On The High Line
Everyone has their weekend ritual: some like to cuddle up with the NY Times in bed, some go out brunching , and others like to tide their Vespa into the setting sun . It appears that Insane Clown Posse like to sip on Faygo from champagne flutes and take romantic Saturday morning strolls on the High Line. [ more › ]
June 8, 2013 - Gothamist
- Jason Ryles in The Canberra Times
I'm probably the most unemotional bloke ever and then I saw my mum and I couldn't really cuddle her because I was about to well up in tears,Ryles said. "She's going to think I brushed her because I gave her a half cuddle and then kept...
- Geoff Ogilvy in Liverpool Champion
It's the best. It brings it all back to reality. It's so exciting for them to see daddy's had a good run. After all the hard work you get a cuddle from your kids. That's what it's all about,Ogilvy said.
- Mark Occhilupo in The Age
As soon as I realised he was going to win I got into a car and reversed into a tree,Occhilupo recalled. "It was a little bit of a fender bender but I was that excited to go down and give him a cuddle. All the Aussies cracked open a beer...