- v discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- v notice or perceive
- v make or write a comment on
- v express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- a being perceived or observed
an easily noticed effect on the rate of growth
- About California: Some of you may have noticed our pre-election polling differed from the actual results.
- It's only recently that I had noticed more locally grown products in the supermarket, but when I got home I discovered that the organic-vs.
- A few years ago, Kamen was working on an electric generator for use in underdeveloped villages when he noticed that it produced about 1,000 watts of waste heat.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in ABC News
Clinton said, however, "We have noticed that the pirates are buying more and more sophisticated equipment. They're buying faster and more capable vessels. They are clearly using their ransom money for their benefit, both personally and on behalf of...
- Serena Williams in London Free Press
First I saw him jump over and then I noticed he didn't have underwear on,Serena Williams said. "I thought, 'OK, I must be seeing things.' "
- Venus Williams in FOXSports.com
I wasn't in control of the points,Williams said. "I definitely noticed that she kept getting the first shot. I was definitely playing defense. I'm definitely used to dictating the points a little bit more. It was kind of a pattern that...