- n model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
- n colored beads of sugar used as a topping on e.g. candies and cookies
- n a flat disk of chocolate covered with beads of colored sugar
- s eminent beyond or above comparison
the team's nonpareil center fielder
- And so on Tuesday night he will stride across the red carpet, accompanied by that nonpareil paparazzi magnet Angelina Jolie, for the screening of Changeling.
- Credit those residual shivers to a nonchalant, nonpareil master of the creep-out.
- And as a one-man team--both lyricist and composer--he's likewise a nonpareil.