- s eminent beyond or above comparison
- Even if he could, Agalico's ambiance is matchless.
- One was "Napoleon Bonaparte, who called her "my matchless little mother" and made her his Empress; the other was Paul Barras, revolutionist and member of the Directory, who .
- And that's where Rococo's matchless talents as a hostess came into play.
- President Bush in Christian Post
From the day of our Founding, we have proclaimed that every man and woman on this earth has rights, and dignity, and matchless value, because they bear the image of the Maker of Heaven and earth,said Bush. "Across the generations we have...
- Lata Mangeshkar in NDTV.com
It's pancham's birth anniversary today...... i really miss you (Pancham) and your music pancham...... you are matchless...... yours didi,Lata wrote on her Twitter page.
- Kim Jong Il in Melbourne Herald Sun
The agency quoted Kim as saying North Korea "is invulnerable and the cause of building a great prosperous powerful nation is sure to be accomplished as it has this matchless great army that has become steel-strong".