- s eminent beyond or above comparison
a peerless scholar
- Luckily, though, his lyrical take on mundane life, his steady-state exasperation and his peerless b.
- As writer Rowling doesn't have anything like the technical firepower to ravish a reader with her prose, but she is a peerless charmer, and she doesn't hold back.
- It overpowers the joy of the playful competitiveness in his duet with peerless Stevie Wonder (Just Good Friends).
News & Articles
- Peerless Systems Announces Results for the Quarter Ended April 30, 2013
STAMFORD, Conn. -- Peerless Systems Corporation today reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter that ended April 30, 2013.
June 13, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Bedford man injured in motorcycle accident
BEDFORD — A motorcycle rider was injured when he lost control of his bike on Peerless Road, near the intersection of East Oolitic Road, at 6:34 p.m. Saturday. According to th ...
June 11, 2013 - Bedford Times-Mail
- Business People
MANUFACTURING * Peerless Block & Brick Co. has hired Steve Platz as its new company president. Platz joins the St. Albans-based company from Triana Energy LLC, where he served as vice president of finance. He has 25 years of expe...
June 7, 2013 - Charleston Daily Mail
- Roy Blunt in FOXNews
House Republican Whip Roy Blunt, of Missouri, said Novak's record of reporting and commenting on American elections "has never failed to demonstrate keen insight and a peerless political acumen."
- Chung Dong-young in International Herald Tribune
I am worried that this country may fall into disgrace by electing a peerless liar as its leader,Chung said of Lee.