- n doubt about someone's honesty
- n the trait of not trusting others
- v regard as untrustworthy; regard with suspicion; have no faith or confidence in
- But as the leading Islamic thinker among Europe's second- and third-generation Muslim immigrants, the Geneva-based university lecturer also inspires a good deal of mistrustfrom .
- Hashemi's skepticism highlights a fundamental problem of mistrust at the highest levels of government.
- The level of mistrust over the investigation is fueled in part by the fact that the local state prosecutor says he accidentally deleted e-mails from January and February, while .
News & Articles
- Allentown's Syrian community mostly against U.S. intervention
Despite reports of Assad using chemical weapons, locals' Christian roots lead to mistrust of Muslim rebels. Two years of civil war have torn Syria apart, pitting neighbor against neighbor in sectarian strife that has decimated the country and killed tens of thousands of innocents.
June 15, 2013 - The Morning Call
- State deer czar hopes to overcome mistrust in DNR
There has been a lot of mistrust between the public and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
June 12, 2013 - Sheboygan Press
- New Remodeling Process Creates Win-Win Situation for Both Homeowners and Remodelers
ORLANDO, Fla., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Plaguing the remodeling industry are horror stories told by both homeowners and remodelers who often deal with conflicts, budget issues, and mistrust during ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance