- n uneasiness about the fitness of an action
- n painful expectation
- n doubt about someone's honesty
- v suggest fear or doubt
- And while they could quarrel with his grisly form of martyrdom, there was no disputing that the vast majority of Friends shared Morrison's misgiving about the Viet Nam war, or any .
- That may explain why so many voter polls, taken as the economy shudders toward the November election, reveal such ragged emotional edges, so much fear and misgiving.
- The antiwar sentiment among Washington's expected allies reflects a deep reservoir of skepticism and misgiving that stretches along a spectrum from immediate doubts to long-term .
News & Articles
- The Best Leaders Are Vulnerable
Author Brene Brown in a visit with Oprah (image courtesy of Oprah.com) We all know leaders who are filled with the kind of bravado that takes great pains to hide any hint of misgiving. No matter what happens, they “knew it all along.” At the very essence of their strategy is
July 18, 2013 - Forbes