mesh : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles
a 100 mesh screen
100 mesh powdered cellulose
- n contact by fitting together
the meshing of gears
- n the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- n an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- n the act of interlocking or meshing
- v keep engaged
- v coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- v work together in harmony
- v entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- The mesh network solves the problem faced by other wireless systems in factory settings: being blocked by giant metal structures.
- The padded shoulder strap and breathable mesh back panel should help keep aches and pains at bay.
- New foundations stabilize the ancient walls, and polymer mesh strengthens the faades that so magnificently overlook the Hunza Valley.
News & Articles
- Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit Filed by Wright & Schulte Alleges that Boston Scientific’s Defective Mesh Sling Caused New ...
A bladder mesh lawsuit recently filed by Wright & Schulte alleges that the design of Boston Scientific’s bladder mesh sling resulted in the plaintiff to sustaining debilitating, painful complications that ultimately required revision surgery to remove the mesh. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10814628.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Transvaginal Mesh Multidistrict Litigation Update: Timeline Established for American Medical Systems’ Bellwether Cases ...
A timeline has been established for American Medical Systems’ Bellwether cases in the transvaginal mesh multidistrict litigation taking place in the Southern District of West Virginia. Parker Waichman LLP is representing defendants in the MDL who allege that these medical devices are defective and are capable of causing serious injury. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Vaginal Mesh Prolapse and Incontinence Lawsuits Making Headway
Two years ago the FDA announced that there was no evidence that transvaginal mesh provides any benefits when compared to traditional surgery. Unfortunately according to medical studies, transvaginal mesh procedure and device implantation has a risk of serious complications. The FDA issued warnings about the safety of surgical mesh for treatment of pelvic organ prolapse and female stress urinary ...
June 12, 2013 - Injury Board
- Michelle Wie in The Canadian Press
You know, I just try and play the best I can, and hopefully my 'A' game will come out,Wie said. "If it does then, hopefully, I can get up there. ...... Hopefully, everything will mesh together nicely and everything will work out."
- Jerry Reinsdorf in SI.com
Something didn't mesh right this year,team chairman Jerry Reinsdorf said in an interview scheduled to air Sunday night on WGN-TV. "Scott came to us eventually and said, 'I think the team needs a new voice.' ...... Scott realized that he...
- Ehud Olmert in Forbes
I certainly think there are perspectives in Italian policy that don't mesh with ours,Olmert told Israeli reporters on Tuesday. "But there is a good basis for dialogue."