- v develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
He matured fast
- v develop and work out fully in one's mind
I need to mature my thoughts
- v become due for repayment
These bonds mature in 2005
- v cause to ripen or develop fully
Age matures a good wine
- v grow old or older
- v cause to ripen and discharge pus
- a characteristic of maturity
mature for her age
- s fully considered and perfected
- a having reached full natural growth or development
a mature cell
- a fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
full-bodied mature wines
- a (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
- Sure, it features "mature" (i.
- Still, it's another challenge for the industry at a time when demand in mature markets could use its own caffeine kick.
- Today the high command of Buchmanism is more mature, the movement calls itself the Oxford Group, and its policies have been weaned from sex.
News & Articles
- Needed PT/FT Professional Mature Energetic Person to fill our Customer
Needed PT/FT Professional Mature Energetic Person to fill our Customer Service Position We offer extensive training, salary plus encentives, outstanding benefits package and flexible schedule. (Mom's w/school age children do great!) Forward Resume to email@example.com
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- Study: Men finally mature at the age of 43
We're always telling men to act their age but in reality they probably are. According to a new study, men don't mature until they hit 43! That's 11 years after women hit their emotionally maturity at age 32.
June 11, 2013 - ABC 13 Houston
- Your New Excuse For Jackassery: Guys Don't Mature Until 43
Credit: Mark Davis/Getty Images Your girlfriend always wants to know when you'll grow up, and now you finally have an answer: Sometime around your 43rd birthday. That's according to a new British survey of both men and women, who agreed that ladies mature emotionally in their early 30s, more than a decade before guys do. [...]
June 11, 2013 - MTV
- Marvin Lewis in Forbes
While we regret the circumstances that called for it, it's good for both Chris and the Bengals to have the matter resolved,Lewis said. "Our team will move forward, and now it is up to Chris to acquire a more mature understanding of his...
- Hamid Karzai in BBC News
As two mature nations and two mature governments - by now the Afghan government is mature, too - we will be having disagreements from time to time,Mr Karzai said.
- Jose Reina in The Associated Press
He's mature, he knows exactly what football is about and he knows he has stay calm,backup goalkeeper Pepe Reina said on Monday. "He's got the confidence of the coach, his teammates. He can repeat his Euro feats and be fundamental for us."