manager : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who controls resources and expenditures
- n (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- Baek's former manager, Kim Si Won, phoned a live entertainment program on SBS to say the video was genuine and that he was the guy in it (throughout the .
- He was a student at Central State University," recalls former city manager Bill Dashner.
- Boston is a town to give any baseball manager ulcers.
- Fabio Capello in Financial Times
I explained it is very important we use the disappointment as a motivation in the future,Mr Capello said. "I am extremely proud to be the England manager, it means so much to me and I am determined to succeed."
- Milan JovanoviÄ‡ in ESPN
It is an honour for me to sign for one of the biggest clubs in football,said the 29-year-old. "I cannot wait to start working with the manager and I'm looking forward to joining up with my new team-mates on our Swiss training camp."
- Charlie Manuel in The Associated Press
I looked there and I felt like, in my opinion, and I'm not his manager, but at the same time he's a young kid,Manuel said. "I say let him pitch and let him get his feet on the ground in the major leagues and kind of let him earn his way."