- n the position of manager
- Other Gould properties in France, including his paper mill, chocolate factory and the spa Bagnoles de l'Orne, remain under the managership of Frank Jay's parent corporation .
- Last November Cleveland junked city managership, decided to return to a mayor--council form of municipal government.
- He will abscond with the loot unless Ford gives him his daughter's hand and a general managership.
- Peter Lawwell in Sportinglife.com
Lawwell said: "I can confirm - and I am delighted to say - that Gordon Strachan has accepted the managership at Celtic. Martin was involved in the process and was kept fully aware as negotiations and discussions went on."