- n pouch used in the shipment of mail
- n letter carrier's shoulder bag
in Britain they call a mailbag a postbag
- That Old Feeling: Porn Again Richard Corliss dips into his e-mailbag for another deep dose of hard-core nostalgia.
- Neatly, the dangling hook snagged the stretched rope with the mailbag attached (see cut).
- But the postman also brought a mailbag of protests.
News & Articles
- Big Ten Thursday mailbag
Strap yourselves in for some Thursday mailbag action: Brian from Atlanta writes: Which takes priority in assigning bowls - the 5 teams in 6 years rule or the tiers of bowls? If the same 5-6 teams keep finishing at the top of the B10, that choice will have to be made. Does this mean B10 #7 might play in the Outback because the better teams have already been there? Brian Bennett: That's an ...
June 27, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Twitter Mailbag: Fowlkes on Weidman, Jones-Silva, Edgar, reading recommendations
It might have been a relatively slow news week in MMA, but with a UFC middleweight title fight looming and a rad video of the madness from Nick Diaz's WAR MMA, there's still plenty to talk about in this week's Twitter Mailbag.
June 27, 2013 - MMA Junkie
- Mailbag: When will SEC dominance end?
After a very long hiatus, our SEC mailbag is back this week to celebrate the first day of summer! We've missed you guys, but we can't do it without you, so don't forget to send in as many questions as you want each week. We get comments a lot, but questions get published. Remember that. On to the questions: Phillip in Little Rock, Ark., writes: Every year we hear how the gap between the SEC and ...
June 24, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Mark Steyn in National Journal (blog)
And at The Corner, Mark Steyn reports: "By the way, also from the mailbag, I've had a couple of ostensibly well-informed e-mails suggesting that John McCain will quit the race in the next few days. He's supposed to be in Iraq this week, and...
- Mark McGwire in ESPN
Speaking of old columns, Mark in Buffalo pointed this out: "I'm sitting at work, desperately trying to kill some time until our work roller-hockey game starts, when I stumble across this question in a 2002 mailbag from a reader: 'When you're playing...
- Nicholas Hytner in International Herald Tribune
Before the recent opening at the National Theater of Howard Brenton's new play, "Paul," about St. Paul, Hytner said he received "a sizable mailbag of letters from people who know nothing about 'Paul,' but think it ought to be banned."