mailbox : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a private box for delivery of mail
- n public box for deposit of mail
- My landlady said a heavily sweating man stuffed them in the mailbox and lurched off like a wounded kiwi, so I assume you delivered them yourself.
- Over the past few months mysterious little black boxes have started arriving in some of the more posh mailboxes around town, causing quite a stir among the tai-tai set to see who .
- Luke Helder is responsible for a five-state string of mailbox pipe bombs.
- Pat Riley in Forbes
I don't have any anticipation,Riley said Thursday night before an NBA finals rematch against Dallas. "I wrote him a letter today - FedExed it, because his mailbox was loaded on his phone."
- Humpy Wheeler in USA Today
Anybody who has a mailbox that somebody can rifle through, anybody who has an email account that can be contacted, anybody who has a telephone that can be listened in on , anybody who has a credit card they use in public, in short, anybody in... Troy King http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_King&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFd0PolmD8oRzOoT9EzocpxjaxhfA WSFA http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D4130330%26nav%3D0RdE&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFq6WWG9M3kI_AzxOCQb5Ha2-j27w Nov 16, 2005
60501 80804 mailbox The very idea of immunization is laughable," Wheeler said. "It's like taping your ankles to go to the mailbox. This is not some third- or fourth-world country. Never in the 50-plus years of NASCAR has there been an outbreak of any kind at an...