mailer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States writer (born in 1923)
- n a person who mails something
- n an advertisement that is sent by mail
- n a container for something to be mailed
- Uplifting gift for everyone else: Holiday campaign mailer tells tale of candidate's X-mas inspiration in Vietnam prison.
- Obama campaign mailers accuse Clinton supporting NAFTA and permanent China trade when "Pennsylvania lost thousands of jobs.
- Luanne Rice in Reuters
I found him to be extremely kind and gentle,best-selling novelist Luanne Rice, a friend of Mailer, told Reuters in an interview. "The Norman Mailer that I knew was very different from the angry, contentious man that was famous."