- n a surface coating for ceramics or porcelain
- n a quality that outshines the usual
- n the visual property of something that shines with reflected light
- As the pearls heat they will lose their moonbeam lustre, may crack and the wealthy lady will grow frantic.
- Brother Theodore, adding fresh lustre to the name, was starting out for the other side of the world.
- Graziani, who made his fierce reputation by fighting defenseless natives in Africa, was in a fair way to lose his lustre in the Libyan sands.
News & Articles
- OpenSFS to Highlight Lustre(R) in New Markets at ISC13 by Hosting Participatory Community Events
Lustre Birds of a Feather Session and Breakfast Panel Punctuate Large Community Presence
June 13, 2013 - Marketwire
- FESTIVAL/CRUISE: Valby Summer Jazz Festival Reinvents Jazz in Copenhagen This July
In 2012, many stars such as Randy Brecker Randy Brecker b.1945 trumpet , Jim Hall Jim Hall b.1930 guitar and Lee Konitz Lee Konitz b.1927 sax, alto gave lustre to Valby Summer Jazz. This year the festival once again strives to reinvent and introduce jazz music to new audiences in meetings between great jazz masters and some of the best classical acts, DJ’s, pop vocalists and crooners.
June 12, 2013 - All About Jazz
- Intel Introducing New Lustre Solution During Lustre(R) Event, Addressing New Lustre Markets
'Moving Lustre Forward' Event to Be Held June 12 in San Francisco, Keynotes From Intel's Boyd Davis and Brent Gorda
June 11, 2013 - Marketwire
- Adam Scott in Canoe.ca
Ted hailed from a most famous Irish-American family, and through his own endeavours and achievement, he has added further lustre to the reputation of a great family. . . . In good days and bad, Ted Kennedy worked valiantly for the cause of peace on... Brian Cowen http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cowen&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGokf9mE4sVANMVj3WcGZaHuoOvNg Irish Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2009/0826/breaking22.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGSHweqwt_PJ0rrC27HwsAld1FY3A Aug 26, 2009
59946 79910 lustre I don't see them moving forward," Adam Scott said, an opinion shared by many of his peers. "It's not different for the money. They're not playing them on great golf courses. It's just another event. They've lost some of the lustre they once...