luta : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an industrial conurbation in northeastern China on the southern end of the Liaodong Peninsula; it now includes the cities of Dalian and Lushun
- Machel concluded his reading of the proclamation by shouting in Portuguese "A luta continual" (The struggle continues).
- The swords are drawn and it will be a luta continua constant battle to the finish.
News & Articles
- Fighting For Peace (And Profit)
Philanthropic organization turned sports apparel startup, LUTA, is making a push into the United States markets right now. The new retailer, which designs and sells boxing and workout clothing, emerged in 2011 as a creation of Fight For Peace, a 13-year-old community reach-out and mentoring initiative based in Brazil and the UK. LUTA is looking to secure contracts with U.S. retail outlets and is ...
Aug. 8, 2013 - Forbes
- Socially Responsible Sportswear Brand “Luta” Launches Its "Life Changing Project" in New York City
With Every LUTA Purchase, New Yorkers Have the Opportunity to Change the Lives of Local Youth by Supporting Community Boxing, Martial Arts and Education Programs (PRWeb August 07, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11003955.htm
Aug. 7, 2013 - PRWeb
- Skateboarding film leaves viewers anything but bored
The trailer clips from Robbie Gurlik’s new film, “A Luta,” are hair-raising. It will be hard not to scream as a skater takes off - or groan when his trajectory twists into a catastrophe. Movie magic i
Aug. 6, 2013 - CapitalGazette.com