lust : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a strong sexual desire
- n self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- v have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- Everyone knows what lust feels like.
- Her books are not about lust, she says.
- He opened a window on the unconscious -- where, he said, lust, rage and repression battle for supremacy -- and changed the way we view ourselves.
News & Articles
- Huawei Ascend P6 hands-on (Just don’t ask about Beauty Shot)
Huawei’s new flagship is here, the Ascend P6, and the Chinese company has high hopes for the super-slim 6.18mm Android smartphone. The press conference may have been full of hyperbole, but in the hand the Ascend P6 is undeniably appealing: there’s something about waifish smartphones that still tickles the gear-lust parts of the average geek. Read The Full Story
June 18, 2013 - SlashGear
- Photos: Iceage, Lower, Lust for Youth, Puce Mary, More at Pitchfork Northside Festival Showcase
Photos by Samantha Marble . Above: Iceage Pitchfork's Northside Festival showcase on Friday at St. Vitus in Greenpoint featured sets by Iceage, Lower, Lust for Youth, Puce Mary, and Loke Rahbek. Photographer Samantha Marble was there. Check out a selection of shots after the jump, then head over to our slideshow and Facebook page for even more photos. Lower Lust for Youth Puce Mary Loke Rahbek ...
June 17, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Summer solstice: It's all about sex
The summer solstice, it seems, has a history of stirring libidos. From Sweden's Midsummer to Eastern Europe's Kupala, the longest day of the year is a celebration of love and lust.
June 17, 2013 - CNN
- Pat Robertson in Minneapolis Star Tribune (subscription)
To me, the overriding issue before the American people is the defense of our population from the blood lust of Islamic terrorists,Robertson said.
- Shahid Afridi in Cricketnext.com
I don't know what led to his idea, the need to destroy the very thing that he worshipped, but that's certainly what's going on here. You have a demoralized boy, a boy who's subject to humiliation, and in his quiet hours has this lust for the Jesse... Brad Pitt http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Pitt&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHTHpU2s1QE1jcUKgk4EOI3-2B0lg FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Sep17/0,4670,FilmBradPitt,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFabU4WsUWW4LUZBINLwzcXruURTQ Sep 17, 2007
59933 79897 lust I am fed up of the thousand and one stories doing the rounds about me and Younis not getting along, my lust for captaincy and the like," Afridi said.