lounger : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who wastes time
- n an armchair whose back can be lowered and foot can be raised to allow the sitter to recline in it
- n an article of clothing designed for comfort and leisure wear
- This is what it takes to be a modern metrosexual: I'm lying on my side on a black leather lounger, dressed in a yukata robe that ends about mid-thigh, soothing New Age music on the .
- You need never buy a sun lounger again.
- She gets an innocent woman indicted for murder, flattens a leering lounger with a right hook to the jaw.
News & Articles
- Sophia Vergara shows off rear in pink thong bikini
Np prizes for guessing what Sofia Vergara wants viewers’ eyes to be drawn to in this selfie snap. Lying face-down on a sun lounger, the...
June 18, 2013 - New York Post
- Peshastin inventor wants you, ahhh, nice and relaxed
Peshastin inventor Melissa Ortega has a new innovation that’ll take your breath away — about 12 breaths, actually. Her snazzy inflatable “personal lounger,” The Sphinx, lends support for lazy bums like us to relax comfortably (face up or face down) at the beach or in the backyard. It’s basically the key element of a lounge chair — the elevated back — that you blow up like a kid’s pool toy (using ...
June 15, 2013 - The Wenatchee World
- Harry Ferguson in ESPN
But as United Press columnist Harry Ferguson noted in a prefight column, "Galento took an early lead in the name calling, and never lost it. In rapid succession he referred to Baer as a loud mouth, screwball, playboy, peanut heart, cocktail lounger,...