- n an armchair whose back can be lowered and foot can be raised to allow the sitter to recline in it
- If she is lucky enough to find one empty, she leans back in the recliner, pulls down the visor, puts on noise-canceling earphones and drifts.
- This recliner with electronic biosensors can measure things like weight and blood pressure when a person just plops in it to watch television.
- Luxury Lines Travelers who prefer a deluxe ride may be more comfortable on buses like the LimoLiner, with its 28 roomy recliners, free wi-fi and meal service between New York City .
News & Articles
- Motorized La-Z-Boy Chair Is the Best Invention Ever
Couch potatoes of the world: Meet your idol. The man you see above is a real hero, as evidenced by the La-Z-Boy recliner he appears to have converted into an automobile. This means one thing, and one thing only: He is a genius who figured out a way to avoid ever getting off the couch. It appears the video was recorded in China — further proof the rest of the world has some serious catching up to ...
June 12, 2013 - Mashable
- New Trash Cam
Amid a backdrop of discarded household trash, tree limbs, love seat, broken recliner and additional garbage, a crew from Custom Electronics in Lubbock works Monday to install surveillance equipment at
June 11, 2013 - Plainview Daily Herald
- Get Dad the Recliner He Has Been Dreaming of for Father's Day
Lindsey’s Suite Deals Furniture is featuring their recliners for Father’s Day. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/furniture-store/mattress-store/prweb10799536.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Pollack in Dayton Daily News (registration)
I can honestly say those were the best three months I've ever had in my life,Pollack told the crowd. "All I could do was sit in a recliner for eight hours a day and listen to God. I had never learned so much about me."
- Becky Hammon in Denver Post
I could have gone home, sat in my recliner and watched the Olympics on TV like everybody else. Or I could come out here and take part,Hammon says. "The decision, when you put it in those terms, is really pretty easy."
- Vernon Wells in 940 News
It stunk for a while,Wells said Tuesday in an interview from his Texas home. "I had to sleep in a recliner because it hurt too bad to lay flat for 10-15 minutes at a time. When I was elevated it didn't bother me nearly as much since the...