loungewear : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n clothing suitable for relaxation
- One recurring theme: a return to grunge, from playground-worthy graphic Ts to dorm-destined thermal loungewear.
- But there were also roomy, temperate suits for both sexes, and a selection of loungewear and splendor-in-the-grass sunsuits that managed to be forthrightly sexy without turning .
- Over the past decade, Phat Fashions has evolved from a $500,000 boutique to a $510 million lifestyle collection with apparel, jewelry, eyewear, loungewear, fragrance, footwear .
News & Articles
- Dress for success… in the bedroom with Legendary Suitjamas
Inspired by the character Barney Stinson on the hit CBS TV show How I Met Your Mother, Legendary Suitjamas are loungewear/sleepwear that has been designed to resemble a tailored suit. These upscale pajamas are handmade by tailors using the finest quality silk/cotton blend for comfort and breathability. Suitjamas are priced at $99.95 and are available [...]
July 7, 2013 - The Gadgeteer
- Sheldon Whitehouse in New York Times
Size doesn't affect me or my business, we do very well with our D to G cup collections. I want to support all women and this is why we do such a variety of collections from maternity to loungewear. The fashion industry has definitely expanded too,... Elle Macpherson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elle_Macpherson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFDLKZNucp4gpSm2BcalpxPv7Ux6Q WalesOnline http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/06/11/elle-macpherson-has-a-head-for-figures-of-a-very-different-kind-91466-26630133/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG3Rrz1w0-hz1tPq016LRm48GpO-Q Jun 11, 2010
59477 79361 louse I would have felt like a real rat if I hadn't done it, really like a louse," said Mr. Whitehouse, who noted he and the Clintons also have close friends in common.