- n small magnifying glass (usually set in an eyepiece) used by jewelers and horologists
- When my friend Duncan gave me his confirmation pendant with an engraving of the Virgin Mary, I looked at it through my loupe and offered him $210.
- Buyers have inspected the packets for "loupe-clean" diamondsdiamonds perfect under the jeweler's magnifying glasshave taken the "sights," have always redeemed them .
- Consider the loupe-eyed precision with which he recounts this atrocity: A German police battalion arrived at the shtetl of Sudilkov, in the Ukraine.
News & Articles
- Fire north of Rifle Gap grows, threatens structures
A wildfire about three miles north of Rifle Gap Reservoir has grown quickly this afternoon to at least 40 acres and is threatening two structures. Firefighters “anticipate that it’s going to grow fairly actively this afternoon,” said fire spokeswoman Lee Ann Loupe.
June 14, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel